The Safe Effective Quality Occupational Health Service (SEQOHS) accreditation scheme is currently recruiting experienced Occupational Physicians, to conduct SEQOHS assessments throughout the United Kingdom.
SEQOHS Assessors are the front line ambassadors of the accreditation scheme, and they are responsible for reviewing the evidence that is submitted by occupational health services in support of their application, and also for conducting site visits.
The ideal SEQOHS Assessor should be:
• actively working within the occupational health profession
• a member of a professional body (GMC)
• able to provide evidence of their commitment to continuous professional development
• able to evaluate submissions against set criteria
• able to meet deadlines and work under reasonable pressure
• have good interpersonal and collaboration skills.
If you are interested in becoming a SEQOHS Assessor and would like to find out more information, please contact Vernaire Bass on 020 3075 1509 or email@example.com.