In addition to jointly managing the specialty training programme with the National School of Occupational Health (NSOH), the Faculty of Occupational Medicine (FOM) endeavours to provide support for current Specialty Registrars. Your primary contact for training-related enquiries is the Examinations & Training Team, which can be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
These pages are dedicated to providing you with information and resources relevant to different stages of specialty training.
As a trainee member of FOM, you are entitled to and will receive to the following membership benefits:
- access to a members’ area on the FOM website
- regular updates on occupational health and medicine issues, through our electronic newsletter
- a comprehensive review of FOM’s work and plans, through the Annual Report
- eligibility for the Wilf Howe Memorial Prize for excellent or innovative practice
- advance notice of new publications and discounted price for new publications
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine (OEM). (OEM is an international peer reviewed journal concerned with areas of current importance in occupational medicine and environmental health issues throughout the world, which FOM has adopted as its official journal.)
- Discounts for training days, meetings and conferences organised by FOM
- attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting